Skip to main content block
:::

About Us

  • The center was established at the present location in 1950,
    main service including child delivering, disease prevention, and clinic. Staff members included Director, examining person, pharmacist, 5 nurses, midwife, inspector, clerk and janitor. 
    Implemented computerized PIHS system by the Department of Health of Executive Yuan in 1996, the overall computerized of our center improved the administrative efficiency. 
    Started the medical clinic to serve the people is this area in 1977. 
    The office of our center was constructed with enforced bricks; the space was old and narrowed with total land size around 150.66㎡, about 301.32㎡ available space. Even though it has been updated repeatedly, the hardware is still unable to facilitate modern demand. Due to the limitation on the zoning, reconstruction cannot be done at the same location. The new location has been found and new building is targeted for completion in January of 2004.